When is Personal Care needed by a client?
- Incontinence Care
- Bathing or Showering
- Assistance with Ted Hose
- Oral Hygiene/Denture Care
- Nail Care
- Take Vital Signs
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Ambulation/Standby Assistance
A lot of times we may find it hard to complete tasks, run errands to get around the house. This usually happens when our age takes its toll on our health. In other cases, our independence becomes affected with health issues or an injury that keeps us from freely moving our home. This is where Personal Care can be very useful for you or your loved one who is:
- Elderly and living alone or spends most of the day alone at home while family members are at work or school
- Clients recovering from a recent accident that caused an injury
- Facing difficulties with the transition into old age living
- Individuals who are diagnosed with chronic illness
- Individuals who need symptom management and safety supervision
Personal Care requires a minimum of 4 hours up to round-the-clock care with 24 hour assistance (Live-In Care). Assured Health Home Care, Inc. can easily arrange for personal care at visiting schedules of your choosing.
Like all of the cases we handle, we will develop a customized care plan that is based on the client’s personal care needs:
- Preferences for Schedule of Visits
- Home Environment / After Safety Hazard Check
- Level of Independence the Client Wishes to Retain
- Activities of Daily Living that Need Support
For a personalized care plan, call us at 703-221-4854. Assured Health Home Care, Inc. is ready to assist you in any way possible to make your live at home more comfortable and stress-free.