There are just those times when intermittent care or periodic visits from a care provider won’t do. It could be that your illness makes you medically-fragile or you’re at risk of re-hospitalization. Either way, Assured Health Home Care, Inc. can provide individualized Live-In Care which guarantees you round-the-clock access to professional support.
We have trained nursing and/or home health aide staff who can be there to assist you at home. When you need it, our home care attendants are ready to respond and they are within easy reach because they will be living with you in your home.
Live-In Home Care will cover services such as:
- Maintaining a Safe Living Environment for the Client
- Grocery Shopping Assistance
- Keeping the Client Company at Home
- Linen Changes and Laundry
- Assistance with Daily Living Activities
- Help the Client Maintain a Home Exercise Plan
- Organize the Client’s Appointments and Schedule
- Transportation Arrangements to Medical Appointments
- Arrange Transportation to Family Gatherings and Social Functions
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Assisting the Client with Errands
- Feeding Assistance
- Assist with toileting (use of bedpan, commode or toilet)
- Reminders for Medication Intake
- Mobility Support
When your loved one’s health requires 24/7 care and assistance, please call Assured Health Home Care, Inc. at 703-221-4854.
We will assess your home care needs to determine if Live-In home care is the best choice for you.